Over the summer of 2017, our chapter board decided to change our mission to be more impact focused.
In the past, we had been hosting events like panel discussions and workshops, and those provided valuable insight and connections for students and featured guests. However, there was a desire for students to get more hands-on experience. In Fall 2017, the board solicited 3 sustainability projects in the greater NYC area for our student teams to work on as pro-bono consultants, and so, we continue to engage new clients every semester.
- Brewing a Sustainable Future: Elysian (6/17/2018)
- CoClear: Data Project 2018 (6/10/2018)
- Fall 2017 Projects (1/9/2018)
- Fall 2018 Projects (6/17/2018)
- How A Town In Massachusetts Commits To Sustainable Development (6/17/2018)
- Less Trash in the Trash: Waste Auditing at Columbia University (7/21/2018)
- Spring 2018 Projects (1/21/2018)