SUMA Net Impact is proud to announce its very first tee-shirt design contest!
Don’t miss the chance to express your creativity and design a tee to be worn by your fellow SUMA students!
Design submissions will be accepted until 11:59pm on Friday, November 22nd, 2013.
Voting by the SUMA population will occur during the week after the submission deadline.
Full guidelines below:
- Tee will be a one-sided, front design only
- Tee fabric will be the same color as in the flyer above (or here)
- Design must contain the following color: RGB 68,77,62
- Design must contain one of the following colors: RGB 0,103,177 or RGB 28,174,235
- Design must contain only two colors total
- Design must contain the following text: “Sustainability Management“
- Design must contain either of the following texts: “Columbia University” or “Columbia“
- Design must contain either of the official Columbia SUMA Net Impact logos in monochromatic color scheme:
Please e-mail Mikael Amar, your SUMANI VP of Marketing and Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org for full-sized logos.